Business book dream dead in the water?
Tell Me What You’re Stuck On and we can fix it….
Tell me what your biggest book problem is…
WHAT MY AUTHORS SAY ABOUT WRITING THEIR BOOKS…
Mark wasn’t sure whether his knowledge as a chicken keeper would be of use to anyone – or if he even knew enough to write his own book – and guess what… a niche nine-month best seller was born! His business received massive publicity and led to:
- multiple guest expert appearances on UK national and local radio
- a string of national speaking gigs
- hired as a consultant for a leading UK egg producer
- expert appearances in UK national and local newspapers
- featured articles in several poultry magazines worldwide
Inspired by the allure of Ancient Egypt since reading a book about it aged 9, Jane Akshar emigrated to Luxor in 2003. There, she set up a tourism business and wrote a seies of books. As a result, Jane’s business boomed and she was:
- featured in Condé Nast Traveler magazine
- showcased in the Boston Herald
- featured in Lonely Planet Egypt
- multiple guest appearances on BBC World
- asked by Oxford University to provide copies of her book
- the host for world-renowned archaeologists and academics studying Luxor’s Valley of the Kings
- accessible travel advisor to the Egyptian government
Professional athlete and former Team GB British Paralympian, Dan Highcock, shared his wheelchair workout knowledge. Thanks to that book he was been approached by the American College of Surgeons to advise on their rehab workout programmes.
John Lovato Jr
Florida firefighter, John Lovato Jr.’s book has been an Amazon best seller for fire safety professionals and was the springboard for launching his coaching and speaking career.