Fed up of staring and the winking cursor of death… knowing there’s a book in you but can’t get it out?
Writing a book can be soul-crushingly hard. If you want a professional result, it’s a slow and steep learning curve.
But it’s much easier if you have a pro at your side to guide you from idea in your head to words on the page to completed book.
Banish your business book blues
in just one hour…
WHAT’S KILLING YOUR AUTHOR DREAM..?
1. RESEARCH RAGE AND PLANNING PROBLEMS
- Why can’t I organise my tangle of ideas into a clear and concise outline?
- If my book’s too short, will it kill my credibility?
- What if my book sucks and people think I’m stupid?
- How will I cope with the sting of one-star reviews?
- How can I guarantee I make money out of my book and not get ripped off?
2. WRITING WOES AND ARTWORK AGGRO
- How do I stay focused and not quit again?
- What if my written English is horrific?
- How long will it take to write? Forever?
- How am I supposed to write it and run my business?
- How do I sort out my illustrations or the cover?
3. DEATH BY PROOFREADING
- What do I do after my first draft?
- How can I prove to myself readers will like my book before I launch it?
- How do I get rid of any stupid mistakes?
- How do I make my book “professional” so it boosts my credibility?
- How will I find an editor to make it flow properly?
4. FORMATTING FRUSTRATIONS
- How do I turn my files into a printed book?
- How do I get my book printed?
- How much does it cost to get a series of books printed?
- How do I get my book into bookstores?
- How do I sort out my Kindle Version?
5. PUBLISHING AND PROMOTING PAIN
- How do I launch my book on a set date?
- How do I tell people about my book?
- What can I do to boost book sales?
- How do I get press coverage?
- How can I get books printed for speaking events?
- How do I leverage my book to boost my authority?
GET THE HELP YOU NEED FOR YOUR PRINT OR KINDLE BOOK
STOP BEATING YOURSELF UP ABOUT THIS STUFF…
LET’S FIX IT ON A ONE-TO-ONE CALL
Writing a good book is painstaking. If you are a busy professional with lots of competing responsibilities, even more so.
FOUR SIMPLE STEPS TO THE SOLUTION YOU NEED
1. PICK A TIME SLOT TO SUIT YOU
Browse the online calendar and choose a time that suits you, and pay for your session using PayPal. You’ll get a uick email explaining what happens next.
2. TELL ME WHAT'S UP
Fill in the simple online questionnaire and let me know what your author frustrations are and how you want things to be if you could wave a magic wand. If you want, you can send a copy of your draft and I’ll take a look.
3. RELAX AS YOUR PROBLEM IS SOLVED
My team of experts will review your issues and put together a personalised solution to blast those obstacles out of the way and get you going again.
4. GET THE ANSWER ON A ONE-TO-ONE CALL
I show you how to break your book down into doable chunks so you always have the next step. You’ll get a clear plan of action to follow to follow on a personalised call. The call is recorded so you can focus on our time together, not trying to listen and scribble hurried notes. If it’s something I can solve for you on the call, like a tech issue with a document, or giving you a book interior or cover template, I will.
BONUS: FREE COVER OR INTERIOR TEMPLATE IF YOU NEED IT
If one of your bottlenecks is your cover or interior, then I’ll give you one of my premium templates to resolve it.
BANISH YOUR BUSINESS BOOK WOES NOW
That means, if you tick “yes” to any of these points below, these sessions are not for you.
(You might laugh when you read them… but I still get asked to help out…)
- You want to write a fiction book…
- You want to write a memoir…
- You’re hopeless at following precise instructions and insist on “tinkering with the recipe“…
- You suck at meeting deadlines…
- You love making excuses rather than doing the work…
- You prefer to “just get it out there” and fix it up later…
- You think “Wild West marketing shenanigans” are cool (like “free” plus shipping wheezes…. #sigh)
- You only want to give away half your process in the book and expect readers to pay (a lot!) more for the full solution…
(All these things suck the fun out of writing books with people for me, hence saying no to helping these sort of folks. Gotta keep your own oxygen mask on and all that. And I don’t do “average”.)
GET PROFESSIONAL ADVICE YOU CAN TRUST
I have an arsenal of secret weapons to help authors like you eliminate your publishing demons.
Colette is brilliant. Her combination of a direct coaching style and her deep technical knowledge gave me exactly what it was I needed in order to get my project moving.
I’d have absolutely no hesitation in recommending at the very least a conversation with her.Dave G
[Thanks] to my publisher Colette Mason, for your encouragement and help right from the very first meeting we had on Skype; for helping me with the structure of this book, for the time you put in proofreading, editing and the gentle – and not so gentle – prodding to make sure I was on track.Liam Thompson
This would book would not be as good as it is without the help of Colette. She is not only my book coach but has also helped the back and front covers, editing, formatting, and a whole host of other things. I know I’ve been a giant pain in the arse throughout. Thank you so much!Dan Highcock
I was head down, working away on my book writing 8 hours a day, it was all flowing wonderfully. I felt inspired and the right words just seem to magically appear in my mind. I was creating an ebook to go alongside my mindset coaching, and it couldn’t have gone any better.
Then I got stuck, I tried all the online forums and websites and couldn’t find the answer I needed, so I reached out.
Colette was someone in my network who had an excellent reputation for getting books finished, and good books at that.
I asked her the question in my love Scouse tones of “how the f**k do I get this book in the right format to post on Kindle. It’s burning my head out.”
Without any waste of time she provided me with a template, that solved my problem in about 4 minutes flat.
What I liked most about this was that she didn’t try to waste my time, talk me into buying a product I didn’t need or push the hard sell.
Which in turn means that the next time I write a book, the only person who I will give my cash too is her.
Because I now trust her and in this online world I am very careful about who I let close.
Thanks again.Billy Hopkins
Colette was a true professional and gave me so many useful tips from social media to videos to book signings. She was also great at lending an ear to help with any other issues too from my book cover to formatting my book with Amazon. Colette has a wealth of information under her belt not to mention a bag of tricks to help out in a pinch.Bobbie Ashley
This book would never have been completed or been so without my publisher Colette Mason. She kept me on schedule and when I would get burned out she would push me to keep going.Paul Halme
WRITE A BOOK YOUR READERS WILL LOVE
GET OFF THE FENCE AND GET YOUR BOOK DONE!
Make sure you publish a book that punches its weight. Check it… don’t chance it…
Sort out a plan that works for you.
Your fully-recorded 60-minute session is just £199
IF I CAN’T SOLVE IT, YOU PAY NOTHING!
P.S. I’ve always solved the problem. It really is risk free!
Colette Mason [is] the most unique, interesting, purpled-haired, wanderlust-filled, bad ass book coach anywhere, held me to a high standard and brought this all together.Lea Newman
Writing the book was very challenging for me and Colette helped me to give it a good structure and I was able to tell my story in a clear interesting way with her as my coach. I would not have been able to get my book published on Amazon without her expert guidance .Martin O'Neill
Massive thanks to Colette Mason, who has been an amazing coach – supporting me, guided me and scaring me with her accountability.James Boardman
I have published thousands of titles for the UK Government, big business and entrepreneurs. On Amazon, my titles have a 99% 5-star rating. Since, 2017, there have been 13 best sellers in multiple categories.
When it comes to books, I believe…
- that QUALITY is paramount
- that YOU can write a good book worthy of your name and expertise
- that your book should make a VALUABLE difference to your reader’s lives
- that the publishing process should be RAPID, FUN and REWARDING
- that the fantastic OPPORTUNITIES that come to published authors are waiting for YOU to claim them